It’s a new era. Choose a new way to study.
At Media Design School, we believe the best way of learning is doing. We extend that beyond just course content, by creating a working environment that replicates industry. In 2020 our ‘real-world’ changed, transforming our lounges and bedrooms into classrooms and offices. We teach adaptability, and we lead by example, so we looked for ways to maximize our students’ opportunity for success in such an evolving industry and disrupted world. We’ve conquered virtual space, so we can bring our classes to you, wherever you may be. No matter where you are in Aotearoa, you can study with us, even if you can’t make it to Auckland.
Online education is every bit as valuable and applicable as on-campus, and equips you with the skills to deal with the ever-increasing volume of online situations we find ourselves in the working world. It provides a rich, varied, and interactive student experience, harnessed through technology and our unique course resources.
We are well-versed in course delivery, execution, and interacting with students in live class sessions. Learn from specialist lecturers who are leaders in their field, and gain your qualification through our unique online course delivery that feels just like your own virtual classroom.
Choose to study any of our following programmes with our new and improved online delivery:
- Digital Creativity Foundation Programme
- Bachelor of Media Design (Graphic Design, Interactive, Motion Design)
- Bachelor of Art and Design (3D Animation & VFX)
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
- Graduate Diploma of Creative Technologies
- Graduate Diploma of Creative Advertising
- Postgraduate Certificate in Design
- Postgraduate Diploma in Design
- Master of Design