Policies and Procedures
Click the links below to see each individual policy
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Academic Progression Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Credit Policy
- Disability Policy
- Graduation and Certification Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Learning Access Application Form
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault Prevention Policy
- Student Complaints Policy
- Student Conduct Policy
- Student Conduct Procedure
- Student Engagement in Academic Governance Policy
- Withdrawal and Refund Policy
- Workplace Health and Safety Policy
Disability Action Plan (DAP)
The Disability Action Plan is being developed to create an inclusive tertiary education environment for disabled learners at Media Design School.
It is our aim that this plan supports the change that is needed to eliminate intentional or unintentional disability discrimination. You can read more about the Disability Action Plan here.
New Zealand has a well established international reputation for high-quality education and for a rigorous review of Education providers by The New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA).
NZQA is highly confident in the educational performance of Media Design School and has awarded Media Design School the highest grading of Category One.
Click here to read the full NZQA External Evaluation Report on Media Design School.