Students come to Auckland, New Zealand, from all over the world to study with Asia-Pacific's No.1 digital design school.
If you currently live overseas and are thinking of studying with Media Design School, then this scholarship will help contribute to the costs associated with studying abroad.
The International Student Scholarship offers recipients up to NZ$5,000 applied to your first year of tuition fees at Media Design School.
To be eligible for the International Student Scholarship you must:
· Be considered an international student;
· Apply for any one of Media Design School’s Bachelor degree programmes;
· Demonstrate the potential for academic excellence by providing your Academic Transcript;
· If you are applying for the Bachelor of Creative Technologies, Bachelor of Media Design (February intake only) or the Bachelor of Art and Design degree programmes, you will need to supply a portfolio demonstrating your artistic ability;
· Provide evidence of English language proficiency by supplying a valid IELTS (Academic) certificate (or equivalent) of 6.0 overall.
Applicants must clearly state in their Letter of Intent that they are applying for a Media Design School International Scholarship and indicate which intake they would like to be eligible for.
This scholarship is not open to New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents.
The submissions will be judged by Media Design School’s Academic and Admissions Panel.
One (1) $5,000 scholarship each available for Bachelor of Art and Design, Bachelor of Creative Technologies, Bachelor of Media Design and Bachelor of Software Engineering.
All entries will be judged solely on the merit of the student’s portfolio, academic excellence, and ability to fulfil Media Design School’s entry and English language requirements.
The Academic and Admissions Panel’s determination of the scholarship recipients will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Scholarship Recipients are responsible for organising their own international travel.
The Scholarship Recipients MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of Immigration New Zealand and/or other New Zealand government authorities.